Tuesday 15 February 2022

Registration at the UGC Academic Job Portal

Registration at the UGC Academic Job Portal for NET/SET/PhD Qualified Candidates

All students, researchers and teachers who have cleared SET or NET or have completed PhD are advised to register and create their profiles at the academic job portal initiated by the UGC. Thousands of job opportunities remain vacant. Please register immediately at the following link:


The academic job portal is a new initiative taken by the University Grants Commission which helps NET/SET/Ph.D qualified candidates to bring their academic profile to the attention of universities/colleges and other employers with the ultimate aim to get them a suitable job. The portal facilitates candidates to register and create their profile online.

The job portal is designed to provide free-of-charge service to the NET / SET and Ph.D. qualified candidates as well as to the universities, colleges and other employers with an aim to help the candidates to get suitable jobs and to the universities and colleges to get qualified candidates.

University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,New Delhi Pin:110 002, India

AIFEST Email Address: aifest.1984@gmail.com


34 comments:

  1. excellence in services ;; Great initiatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good but not available any job. I have cleared NET and SET 2011, all ready registered in UGC web...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are still unemployed, please email us your CV at aifest.1984@gmail.com We will try to see if we can do something about it.

      Delete
  3. This is gud for educated unemployment after clearing net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ugc academic job portal Net qualifiers list does not list my name. I had qualified in 1995.my roll no. Was T350096.in the subject urban and regional planning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. I have cleared SET, CTET, KTET.. Unable to find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not for science students..I think

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have cleared SET & PHD Unable to find a job

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have cleared pH.d unable to find good job

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am completed my PhD from banasthali University in music nd my topic is drastihin bacho ki sangeet mai upadyta

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have set in history pls help me to find a job

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have PhD,set in Tamil help me find a jop

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have pg in masscommunication and journalism.. pls help me to find job

    ReplyDelete
  13. DR S D nengule net jrf 2010 pass public administration &PhD 11 March 2019 lf you are still unemploy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Informative Article..Thanks Annika

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very nice post. I mostly read your blog. Thank you so much for sharing with us. SVU is one of the best PhD universities in India. Join Today!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this awsome guidance i really like the blog keep posting , for more information please visit:-
    Top Career Counselling in Jaipur
    and Best Career Counselling in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice one, I like the way you explain every point in this blog. Looking forward to such articles on your website.
    House Shifting Service in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, Such a nice blog you're amazing...Keep Posting:)
    for more information please visit:-
    Online career counselling in Jaipur and Best career counsellor in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am pleased to read this blog post which contains lots of useful information, thanks for providing this. Parted Magic

    ReplyDelete